Property Risk and Compliance â€“ Facility Management
• Asset and Property Owners • Property Managers • Compliance and Facility Managers • Facility maintenance contractors • Building Supervisors • Property interested stakeholders
Language and Literacy requirements for the course are:
- Writing is required to the level of completing written in-class activities.
- Reading is required to enable the determination of information through the student manual.
Asset owners and facility managers face the constant challenge of tracking changes in legislation, maintaining compliance, and providing key stakeholders with the knowledge that their asset is being managed diligently. The effective management of risk and compliance issues impacts building owners, facility managers, tenants, employees, contractors and visitors operating within a complex and multi-tiered environment. The National Safety Council of Australia’s (NSCA) training program provides property owners, facility managers and interested stakeholders with the tools and knowledge to diligently mitigate their risk and achieve compliance, with a focus on the practical application of work, health and safety (WHS) requirements.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have:
- Increased awareness of property and asset related WHS risk and compliance issues
- Knowledge to address WHS obligations
- Knowledge to describe key risk and compliance elements
- Skills for practical application of due diligence obligations
There is no formal assessment as part of this course. Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.